At the special edition of the Right-Wing Riot Radio show today, your favorite Rioters shared their favorite drink recipes.
From Castle Whitebread came “The Siesta,” a favorite of the Prince and Princess.
- 1 shot Tequila
- 1 shot Sweet/Sour Mix
- 1 shot frozen Passionfruit Concentrate (the most important ingredient)
- Splash of lime juice.
Blend with ice until smooth, and enjoy!
• Place a queen-size Spanish olive in the bottom of a rocks glass.
• Cover with an ounce (or two, your call) of chilled, quality vodka.
• Add twice as much Clamato® juice as there is vodka.
• Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 tsp horseradish, and a dash of Tobasco® sauce
• Stir with a fork. Squeeze a generous measure of fresh lime juice into the glass.
• Drop in an ice cube or two and enjoy!
And Scary Smart kept it simple with the soon to be famous “Scary Smart”:
Ice, diet Dr. Pepper, and Disaronno Amaretto to taste. (Some days she dispenses with the Dr. Pepper entirely.)